How can I measure the impact of rush orders?
- Navigate to Execute in the Admin menu.
- Pick the Scenario management tab in the Launch tasks menu.
- Select a Scenario and Copy default into selected scenarios. Then click on Copy.
- In the dropdown section in the upper right corner, select the scenario you’ve just created.
- Navigate to “Sales Orders” in the Sales menu.
- Click on the search icon in the upper right corner and filter for the rush order.
- Update the priority column to make the order top priority (1) and save.
- Navigate to “Execute” in the Admin menu and click on Launch to re-execute the plan.
- To review the impact of the rush order, compare your scenario’s delivery dates with your production environment.