How can I input my operators’ shifts or holidays?
- Navigate to Calendars in the Manufacturing menu.
- Click on the + icon in the upper right corner and add a new calendar for your operator with default value = 0 (for instance: Calendar for Antonio).
- In Calendars Buckets, add another calendar bucket line with value = 1 for each availability of the operator.
- For a shift, input a start date in the past and an end date far in the future, then select the days, start and end time of the shift.
- For holidays, simply set the start date and end date of the period.
- Navigate to Resources in the Capacity menu and input the calendar’s name in the Available column.